Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4241 - 05/28/02 03:08 PM Hotel Casa Morisca - Granada
SFOHoya Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California
My girlfriend and I just recently got back form a couple of weeks in Spain and I am slowly getting around to posting our reviews of the hotels we stayed in...

In Granada, we stayed at the Casa Morisca. http://www.hotelcasamorisca.com/e_index.html
I would recommend it without hesitation. We paid about $100 per night for their basic room, but it was well worth it. Excellent location, superb views, wonderful rooms, and great service in a historic building that has been recently remodeled. I would strongly recommend it as an alternative to the more toursity up-scale hotels (e.g., Washington Irvin is one that comes to mind). If you're looking for a nice place to stay in this price range, you will not be disapointed as the Casa Morisca oozes history and enchantment.

Hope this helps

#4242 - 05/28/02 03:44 PM Re: Hotel Casa Morisca - Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hey thanks SFOHoya! That places sounds and LOOKS great! Did you stay in one of bedrooms featured/shown on their website? I also see some important/useful information therein:
Quote:
Each room has TV, minibar, full equiped bathroom, hairdryer, air conditioning and internet connection.
AC AND internection connection?! That's GREAT!! BOTH a necessity these days. wink

Saludos, MadridMan
(hope you don't mind, I changed the URL you posted above to the English version)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments