Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4216 - 05/21/02 08:22 PM where to stay in Barcelona
Natalia Offline

Loc: EE.UU
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap hotel in Barcelona for the 1st 2 weeks of July?

Thanks very much! laugh

#4217 - 05/21/02 08:36 PM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Natalia! If you look a few threads below this one you'll find a thread about Barcelona lodging -- and that's just one of the most recent ones posted. Use the SEARCH link above/right and type BARCELONA HOTEL or BARCELONA HOSTAL and you'll find literally dozens of previously posted, recommended places to stay.

Anyone have any fresh ideas for inexpensive lodgings in Barcelona for Natalia?? smile

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4218 - 05/21/02 08:48 PM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
Natalia Offline

Loc: EE.UU
GRACIAS MIL :-)

#4219 - 05/21/02 09:48 PM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
alabina Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Hi, try the Hostal Levante . I stayed there. Excellent central location to Ramblas, the metro, great eatting. I paid 48 euros w/o toilet. But there are many toilets and showers in the hall. The rooms with toilet were 54 euros but were sold out. Definitely try to reserve something because when I went last week most places were sold out in advance. They usually want 1 night on credit card.

#4220 - 03/04/04 09:21 AM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
Doug316 Offline

Thanks for a great forum MadridMan.

But it can be hard finding the real information on hostals when all the search results are suggestions to do a search. An option of searching more than 30 days, but less than all posts, would be helpful, as well as perhaps a way to exclude the posts that don´t have any real information for people who are searching...

#4221 - 03/06/04 12:43 PM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
Katha Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
I can also recommend the Hostal Levante. I stayed there two times last year, once in April by myself and in July with a friend. The location of the hotel is excellent, right in the Barrio Gotico. Both times we felt very safe and the neighborhood around the hostal is great for walking. It is in the very touristy part of town, just a few blocks from the Rambla. But it is very well located. If you want more info you can PM me.

#4222 - 03/06/04 02:44 PM Re: where to stay in Barcelona
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
I recommend hostal windsor. The upper part of the ramblas.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments