Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4202 - 05/19/02 08:09 AM Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
ilvy Offline

Loc: vienna
as i had luck with my search for a hotel in madrid by checking this board, I`m trying the same with Sevilla, can anyone recommand a nice hotel or appartement?? thanks a lot!!! smile

#4203 - 05/20/02 02:31 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
GG2 Offline

Loc: Maine USA
We stayed in the Apartamentos Murillo during our spring trip to Spain and thought they were very good value and very well located for visiting Seville.
http://www.sol-1.com/apartamentos/murillo .

You can read my comments about the apartment at
http://www.madridman.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001151 .

GG2

#4204 - 05/20/02 09:05 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
lowell Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I'll second the recommedation for Apartmentos Murillo--we were there in Dec. Paid $110 a nite for 2 bedroom apt. Rustic but attractive and clean. And the area in terms of attractiveness and convenience to the main attractions and restaurants couldn't be better. You may want to search the board for other recommendations that have been made in the last 6 months also.

#4205 - 05/21/02 09:26 AM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
We have rented an apartment for this fall through:
www.alojamientos-sevilla.com (Sorry Madridman, I don't know how to make the hypertext link) As we haven't been there, yet, I can't speak to the experience. However, our Sevillano friend met the manager and toured the apartment and was impressed and the email communications have been very prompt and helpful. They are not budget accomodations, but look pretty nice judging from the website. If anyone has used these folks, I would love to hear about it.

#4206 - 05/29/02 07:51 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
Kinsman_Girl Offline

I am staying at hotel San Gil in July. It looks gorgeous and has a roof top pool. The prices were reasonable. I think you can find it on sol.com, the hotels section. or do a google search for hotel san gil.

<MadridMan inclusion: http://www.sol.com/hotel/san-gil/body.htm >

#4207 - 05/29/02 08:29 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Jana, do you know in which of the 16 numbered apartments you have rented at Alojamientos-Sevilla.com ? And would you please come back here after your return and tell us how you liked it? Thanks!

GG2, unfortunately, the apartment's website you list @ http://www.sol-1.com/apartamentos/murillo are still displaying their prices in Euros so who knows what they're charging now in Euros. frown

Good luck, ilvy! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4208 - 05/30/02 09:33 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
GG2 Offline

Loc: Maine USA
MadridMan, I see what you mean about the prices on the Apartamentos Murillo site. They're a little behind the times, it seems. I checked my records and see that we paid 130 euros (tax included) per night for the Type B - 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment. We were there in March, 2002.
GG2

#4209 - 05/31/02 08:35 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
My husband saw the apartment last week and really liked it. It is in a very old building that has been nicely renovated. The only drawback is that it has an interior view. However, with the narrow streets in the Barrio Santa Cruz, I don't expect everyone gets a great view. The space, amenities, charm and location should more than make up for lack of a view. We arrive in August and I will post then.

#4210 - 06/06/02 08:29 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotels/Appartements
Peach Offline

Loc: Texas
We just returned from a 3 and a half week trip to Spain and spent a couple of nights in Sevilla, during Feria. It was quite the adventure. Our hotel was Hotel Dona Maria, http://www.sol.com/hotel/d-maria/ . It was right on the square of the cathedral and we loved it. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the cathedral and had a four poster brass queen bed. It was a little pricey, 160 euros, but it was Feria and I believe the prices are quite less the rest of the year. Hope this helps smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments