Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4176 - 05/10/02 01:36 PM Question about hostals in summertime
PacoJones Offline

Hey all,

I'm new to this board--I just came into a nice pile of money (via a little bit of blackjack in Nevada smile ) and a trip to Spain has finally become a real possibility for me. I lived in Spain (Madrid, Alcala, Caceres, Ciudad Real, Villalba) from 1997 to 1999 and have wanted to go back ever since I left la madre patria.

Before I make any big decisions though, I would like to get some advice about planning a trip to Spain on such short notice. I would probably go in mid-June and leave mid-July. Would I have problems with lodging at all? Do hostals fill up fast in the summertime? DO I really need reservations?

Also, does anyone know from experience the best (cheapest) way to get from London to Madrid? I've found some nice prices for flights into London, but have no interest in seeing any of it. smile

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

#4177 - 05/10/02 02:01 PM Re: Question about hostals in summertime
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Jerry

Getting a flight from London to Madrid shouldn't be too difficult.

I have used easyJet and had very cheap and good flights from Liverpool to Madrid but never from London, which is one of their routes.

They are offering bookings up until the end of October at the moment.

easyJet

or try

Go

Good luck.

Jo

#4178 - 05/10/02 03:54 PM Re: Question about hostals in summertime
Guapetona Offline

Also, try BA and BMI website. I have found them to be cheaper out of Heathrow at times.They also E-ticket which can be very convenient and cheaper.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments