Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4173 - 05/08/02 01:26 PM Madrid: Hostal Plaza D'ort
adredog Offline

Loc: New York City
The site is great, thank you. I have done research on other post about Hostal Plaza D\'ort . It would make me feel great knowing feedback was received on my post. Positives/ negatives on the hostal would helpme out.

NYC, USA

#4174 - 05/08/02 02:02 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Plaza D'ort
jmcarr Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD, USA
Stayed there overnight when arriving and leaving Spain in February. The fellow (Sr. Garcia) at the desk speaks very good English, if you are worried about communication. Good location, near Sol metro. The rooms were quiet, given the busy location. The room I had the first night was little, which was okay, but the bathroom was a bit of a problem. I think the room had recently been remodelled to have its own bath and the shower was literally 2x2, with no shelves for toiletries. Soaping and shampooing without getting water all over the floor was problematic. The room I stayed in on my return was equally small (and actually numbered "P" for pequeno) but better set up. Both rooms had TV and phone. The temp is centrally controlled, I think....I don't recall adjusting anything or being particularly cold or hot. I would be willing stay there again (but probably won't since I'd like to check out some of the other hostels reviewed on the Board next time I go to Madrid). *sighs* So many hostales, so little vacation time. smile

#4175 - 05/08/02 06:05 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Plaza D'ort
Eric - NYC Offline

Loc: NYC
I stayed there for 4 or 5 nights back in October. The only negative was - like the last post - getting water on the floor of the bathroom, which wasn't something I really got too worried about. Everyone at the hostal was cool, the place was clean, there's 24-hour access and the location is perfect. I'd be happy to stay there on my next trip...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments