Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4169 - 05/07/02 03:58 PM Madrid Hotel: NFL on TV for opening day?
Hit 5510 Offline

Hello I will be visiting spain in september and will be ariving in Madrid the same day as opening day in the NFL I am a big football fan (American) And would like to know if there are any hotels out there in Madrid that will be showing all the games on sattilite. I know they do back here in the States, but am not sure about Madrid. Like i said we arive the same day as the opening day in the NFL and would realy like to get a hotel with the games in it in there lobby or bar room. Or find a hotel near a place that will be showing the games! Please lent me know any INFO will help.
Thanks Chuck.

#4170 - 05/07/02 07:22 PM Re: Madrid Hotel: NFL on TV for opening day?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Hit 5510! Welcome to the Spain-loving group!

I'm afraid I seriously doubt you'll find any hotel televising an NFL (American) football game. While many hotels do have reception and common areas, I don't think many have televisions. And probably even fewer will be showing any NFL games I'm afraid since guests from the USA are probably in the minority. Sorry!

Have a wonderful time in Spain and please, if you would, return here after your trip and review all those hotels where you stayed throughout Spain. Thanks!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments