Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41696 - 03/02/04 06:14 PM Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
chelsea Offline

Loc: england
me and my family are moving to murcia region and i need to no information on jobs :p smile

#41697 - 03/02/04 06:34 PM Re: Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You might check the online Murcia newspaper La Verdad Digital @ http://www.laverdad.es/murcia/edicion/portada.html . They have a section called "TodoTrabajo" (flashing RED in the menu) which lists MANY jobs available in Murcia.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#41698 - 03/02/04 06:42 PM Re: Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
chelsea Offline

Loc: england
can you give me a web site that is in english my spainish is not so good thankyou

#41699 - 03/02/04 08:06 PM Re: Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'd say the only websites for jobs in Spain in English would be, say, ... www.Monster.com and maybe www.HotJobs.com . I doubt there are many listed jobs where limited Spanish wouldn't hurt you. I mean, if your Spanish isn't good I doubt any/many jobs posted on these online sources would be the place to go. Most unqualified, English-speaking available jobs would more than likely be more local. So, in this case, you MAY have to simply wait until you arrive to start looking.

Anyone else have some direction for chelsea? I do wish you luck. It'll be a tough task.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#41700 - 03/03/04 07:46 PM Re: Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[originally posted by chelsea on 03-03-2004 04:50 PM]

madridman have you any more information on jobs in spain as the last one was in the spainish languish and i do not speak spainish jet
--------------------
mandy lopez

#41701 - 03/03/04 07:48 PM Re: Murcia Region: moving to spain - need info on jobs
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'm afraid I don't have any more information than that which I posted above. Hope they help. Those sites are all in English but the job postings might be in Spanish. And if they're in Spanish and you don't understand them then... well.... I doubt there's much chance of landing one of them, sorry to say. Just wait 'til you get there and then see what's available locally. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments