Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41583 - 09/02/03 07:42 AM Madrid: Looking for work
Amanda Panda Offline

Loc: Tallahassee, FL USA
Dear all,
I am in Madrid looking for work teaching English I have been working in Spain (Tarragona) since June, but it was a summer job and now I want to be in Madrid if anyone has any advice on what to do please e-mail me. Kisses
Amanda

#41584 - 09/03/03 01:08 AM Re: Madrid: Looking for work
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Hi Amanda, I wish you all the luck in the finding work in Madrid!! I wish I was back in Spain right now frown .
Anyways, I was wondering if youd be willing to tell me more about the job you had over the summer, how you got it, etc. Im really hoping to find work in spain next summer, and ANY advice or leads on how to go about doing so would be wonderful. You could post here, or email me if youd rather,
karushin@uiuc.edu
Thanks for any ideas!
Kelly

#41585 - 09/03/03 09:13 AM Re: Madrid: Looking for work
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by Amanda Panda, Junior Member # 3616 on 09-03-2003 08:14 AM]

hey visit www.englishsummer.com - that´s where I worked in Tarragona. print the form and send it in. good luck
Amanda

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments