Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41506 - 05/17/03 05:03 PM IRISH LAD LOOKING FOR JOB IN MADRID
bobalugats Offline

Loc: Dublin
Hola,
I am an irish student who will be arriving in madrid to study on 1rst june. Looking for a part-time job, problem is i dont have much spanish. I know this is a BIG problem. Maybe teachiing english or even irish bar. If anybody has any ideas let us know :p .

#41507 - 05/21/03 01:52 PM Re: IRISH LAD LOOKING FOR JOB IN MADRID
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
hi
ive worked in almeria for the last few years every summer, i know it may be different from madrid for finding a job but if you ask some of the paddy community out there some will know of somebody who needs staff. I was taken on in a spanish rest. when i was only 16 and i didnt have any spanish at the time or they didnt have any english but they needed some one to speak to the odd english customer! Do you have to go to madrid or could you travel until you got work as it may be easier to get a job at the coast. Best of luck

edel

#41508 - 05/27/03 05:42 AM Re: IRISH LAD LOOKING FOR JOB IN MADRID
pudina Offline

Loc: Madrid
My girlfriend and I are currently teaching english in madrid and will be leaving the first week of june. If you are interested in taking over our classes (and/or our apt listed in classifieds) please email asap.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments