Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#41439 - 03/12/03 11:28 AM want a dancing job abroad
lady98 Offline

Loc: Wales
Hi my name is Laura and i am looking for a dancing job abroad prefferable not topless.I am currantly a model in london uk but me and my partner want to move abroad.If anyone has any vacancies can you please mail me

I will then send you a pic
brown long hair
brown eyes
tanned skin
5"6
weight 8 stone
size 8-10
bust 34b
waist 25"
hips 34"

#41440 - 03/12/03 12:19 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
eek eek eek eek eek eek

I wish you the best of luck. Do you have theatre/balet experience? There are plenty of topless/nude "dance establishments" in the big cities but hopefully you won't have to go that route.

Saludos, MadridMan cool

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#41441 - 03/12/03 09:58 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
I too am looking for a dancing job, my specialty is what we call "the hokey pokey" I'm very talented with putting my right foot in and then taking it out. And then what I do is, I turn my self about. I then repeat the performance, but this time using my left foot.A lot of people aren't aware of this type of modern dancing. Oh yes, and I can do this with my hands as well. It's a little more advanced than the feet, because you have to coordinate the movements just right. Anyway, if anybody knows where I can find a job doing this in madrid(preferrably not nude, but I'll do what I have to) drop me a line, thanks.

#41442 - 03/12/03 10:28 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Lady,

I suppose that you are fully aware of the large number of Spanish dance choreographers that visit this site, so I'll offer you some friendly advise. It may be best to include a link to a page that has your gallery, the experts may want to verify your trim figure before contacting you. Of course, fully nude photos aren't needed, but some of the larger Broadway style productions may inclued some tasteful nude work, so you may want to offer some of your non-risque nude photos as well.

Mencey,

I regret to inform you that the "hokey-pokey" casting call was last week, such that you will not need to submit a photo gallery for our perusal.

Bets Wishes,

Shawn
President
Calle Montera Productions

#41443 - 03/12/03 11:27 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You guys are terrible! rolleyes wink This woman is seriously looking for a legitimate dancing job!

Shawn, Calle Montera Productions, eh? Oh brother... hehehe..

(Madrid does a mean Hokey-Pokey)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#41444 - 03/16/03 09:17 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
Espe3 Offline

look for ads posted in "segundamano" most dancing jobs for a club are for go-go's, you'll have to wear skimpy clothing, but not nude- if you're a good dancer all the better- most of them don't dance well so THAT would be a change. Or just try going to a club where they have dancers and ask!
Good luck!

#41445 - 03/17/03 12:05 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
Keep in mind that the word "CLUB" in most areas of Spain does NOT refer to a dance bar. People go dancing to "Discos". Men looking to Pay for some horizontal action go to "CLUBS".
Any further coments on this???

#41446 - 03/17/03 06:42 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
Espe3 Offline

Yes, that kind of club is called a PUTI-Club!
I wasn't referring to club in spanish- not everyone here speaks spanish and if you say a Disco in the US people will be looking to send you to some left over 70's dive dance bar. So, to clarify because it wasn't understood, what we call a club in english is a Discoteca in spanish.

Busca trabajo de go-go en una discoteca. Por ejemplo, uno de los mas grandes es Kapital , tambien tienes a Joy y al Palacio Gaviria , aunque la ultima vez que fui, y que yo sepa, el Palacio Gaviria no tiene bailarines. Hay muchos otros sitios, sera cuestion de ir y ver lo que hay y preguntar. De todos modos no va a ser muy facil.

Does that help?

#41447 - 03/18/03 02:08 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
Perhaps this is what she was looking for:

http://www.impresario.narod.ru/spain.htm

#41448 - 03/18/03 06:31 PM Re: want a dancing job abroad
Espe3 Offline

Private and lap dances, optional?!??!?! :o
Not the kind of Club I was talking about. In the U.S. a club is a Dance club, again in spanish, speaking about a Discoteca. A usually pretty normal place, with dance music, where people drink and dance and not looking to hire any extra 'services'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments