Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4109 - 04/27/02 06:24 AM Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
jimnal Offline

Loc: barnsley uk
I am thinking about staying in the Hostal Adriano has anybody stayed there and what are you thoughts.

#4110 - 04/27/02 09:03 AM Re: Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi jimnal! Welcome to the group. Please tell us where in Spain this placeis located and hopefully we can help you. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4111 - 04/28/02 04:28 AM Re: Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
jimnal Offline

Loc: barnsley uk
Sorry madrid man for the lack of information it is in madrid on the c.de la cruz

#4112 - 04/28/02 01:56 PM Re: Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
No problem. I'll update your subject line and add the link to their site in your posting. Thanks!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4113 - 05/08/02 08:00 PM Re: Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
KyCharlie Offline

Loc: Lexington, KY
Hey there!
I stayed at Hostal Adriano with four other friends in November and had a great time. I would highly recommend it!
It is in a convenient and safe location. The only negatives about Adriano would be the outside of the building and the lack of elevator. The exterior is not very inviting and unrenovated and the lobby and stairwells were being renovated when we were there. In fact, our first impression was not very positve, but upon climbing the steps to the top(4th floor)the door opened to a beautifully decorated, clean, safe, fun place.
Our group stayed in four different rooms while we were there and they were all unique and spacious enough. The furnishings were bright, clean and new. The baths were modern and clean. No problems at all with security, noise, or hot water. Some of the rooms have balconies over Calle de la Cruz but because of the top floor location, noise was not an issue.
The hosts were very nice, friendly and helpful. Each of us had keys to our rooms and the front doors of the building and the Hostal. So, it was not a problem coming in late.
Overall, I would highly recommend Hostal Adriano. Nice people, secure building, great rooms and inexpensive prices.
If the lack of elevator is not a problem for you then take the hike!! Its a great find!
HEHEHEHEHEH
Have fun and enjoy Madrid. It was great time!

#4114 - 05/22/02 12:36 AM Re: Madrid: HOSTAL ADRIANO
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I have stayed in Hostal Adriano my last 2 trips and have been pleased. Because the owners have lived in Minneapolis (my hometown) for several years in the past I have talked extensively with them. They plan on adding an elevator next year and also own the other half of the "piso" which will open as soon as the renovations are done. I rate it a very good bargain for the money. I especially like the refrigerators in the rooms.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments