Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40248 - 08/10/00 09:36 AM Just a small fantasy...
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
After reading all the posts of people that want to go to work to Spain I thought, wouldn't it be so great if all the people that post messages would get together and build a company of foreign languaje in Madrid? I know that this sounds like a dream and not real at all, but seriously if you can find partners you can put together some money, rent a place in Madrid, and create a company. Okay, you need a lot of money and a lot of effort, but as my grandfather says: "Without effort there are not reward" and he is a very wise man.

#40249 - 08/10/00 01:14 PM Re: Just a small fantasy...
Rubia66 Offline

Loc: Webb City, Missouri USA
hmmm, seems too wonderful to even imagine, but I'm game. I'm sure we all have something to bring to the table, both experience and idea wise....

#40250 - 08/10/00 09:15 PM Re: Just a small fantasy...
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
muy buena idea, Nuria...

maybe we could add a "Web Projects" division to the company that would offer great rates on top-notch web design..!!?!?!?!? we could offer these sites to spanish companies and intern spanish university students and high school kids (this would sit well with the spanish government, would be economically good for the company, and would give an edge to possibly hundreds of young people...)

i used to import saffron and tried to import wines, so have negociated pricing with wine producers and contracts with saffron producers... also, i have several lawyer friends, contacts in the food industry, and i'm sure many of us know and understand the language teaching industry there... wow, now you have me thinking...

MadridMan help us elaborate! thanks for the "brain-food," Nuria!

¡hasta pronto!

[This message has been edited by real_megia (edited 08-10-2000).]

#40251 - 08/10/00 11:53 PM Re: Just a small fantasy...
Rubia66 Offline

Loc: Webb City, Missouri USA
I say we discuss this over some ensalada mixta, carne asada, judias verdes, y un botella de vino de la casa...
Only to be finished with a shot of Siver Bullet!
My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

[This message has been edited by Rubia66 (edited 08-10-2000).]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments