Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3960 - 04/04/02 08:38 PM Sevilla Feedback:Hotel Doña María
Peach Offline

Loc: Texas
I see everyone raves about Las Casa de Judería and try as I might we can not get a reservation there. We are going during Feria and only staying 2 nights and they have a 3 night minimum. However, we did get rooms at Hotel Doña María which I have read good things about in books. :p I am wondering if anyone has stayed there and can give me some firsthand information! smile
Thanks!

#3961 - 04/09/02 02:56 PM Re: Sevilla Feedback:Hotel Doña María
chinaclipper Offline

Loc: MIDLAND, TX
About the Doña María Hotel in Sevilla. You can do better and cheaper with other hotels and still have great locations. We stayed there and the room was ok. Hotel is old & smelly. It does have a pool on the roof and good location. Check out the Best Western's chain hotel there. We stayed at one and it was super. Breakfast included and cheaper than the Doña María.

Hotel in Sevilla:
Dear Peach,---I just looked up the 2 hotels we stayed in Sevilla.
The "Becquer" (Best Western) & the "Los Seises". Los Seises has roof top pool, it's about 1 1/2 blocks from Hotel Doña María. Both these hotels are what you are looking for if you were thinking about the Doña María. Good luck, "Chinaclipper"

#3962 - 04/09/02 05:41 PM Re: Sevilla Feedback:Hotel Doña María
Guapetona Offline

i would recommend two hotels that are beautiful, great locations and reasonably priced. the hotel don paco and hotel ac sevilla . the ac hotel chain is fabulous! they are elegant and have fantastic service. have a great time at la feria de abril!! laugh laugh

#3963 - 04/09/02 07:27 PM Re: Sevilla Feedback:Hotel Doña María
liz49 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, OH
I would second the endorsement of the Hotel Becquer (Best Western operated) in Seville. I stayed there several years ago and had a great experience. Very nice staff and a good location--only a ten-minute walk (if that) to the cathedral and you're also within walking distance of the exquisite Museo de Bellas Artes

I'd like to second the endorsement of the Hotel Becquer (Best Western-operated). I stayed there several years ago and thought it was great. Very nice staff and a good location--only a ten-minute walk (if that) from the cathedral. You're also very close to the exquisite Museo de Bellas Artes.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments