Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#39244 - 08/15/04 04:32 PM HAVE YOU READ THE RACIST POSTING BY ESPANOL20
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have just read this completly racist posting "allowed by madridman".......but when i reply with a posting the spanish are racist madridman comes to the defense and takes note.......not one negative post in response to this "Gillipollo"......
The only thing that madridman is concerned about is the upkeep of the positive apearance of Madrid....tourism, and therefore more business for the madridman and his website......
WAKE UP PEOPLE.........
I don´t want to cause rivalry here but think about it !.........

#39245 - 08/15/04 05:05 PM Re: HAVE YOU READ THE RACIST POSTING BY ESPANOL20
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
For your information: ESPANOL20 is "no longer with us" because of his/her statements. Would you care to join him/her? You're coming closer with every post. I'm sure you two would be good company. rolleyes

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#39246 - 08/16/04 02:06 PM Re: HAVE YOU READ THE RACIST POSTING BY ESPANOL20
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Tony,

Indicating that MadridMan allows racial biased comments to stand is about the dumbest thing I've seen out here in a long time. He doesn't allow bigotry and hatred to enter this site unchallenged, and more than one poster has been sent packing because they spewed hatred.

But - he does his best to let controversial issues be aired. It allows people to find understanding in things that have been beyond their grasp before.

For you to come here, and after a couple of posts, make that accusation, is childish. If you can't handle what he allows here, go to another site that only allows posts that you think are tasteful.

Wolf

#39247 - 08/16/04 02:42 PM Re: HAVE YOU READ THE RACIST POSTING BY ESPANOL20
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
NO,

Though the Madridman's and my views often differ, it would be ridiculous even suggesting MM as a racist.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 792 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments