Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 21 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21 >
Topic Options
#38929 - 03/13/04 12:44 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

Loc: Southern California
1492 was the begining of the Spanish Empire and our golden age are you grazy this signifies the greatest times in our countries history. This is when Spain founded the new world this is when our true history begins this is when Spain was born. Which in case you don't remember we fought for 700yrs to kick these very same people out of Spain.

"And given your blood curdling calls for the heads of all Muslims, you are simply contradicting yourself, my friend. Let's see. Don't you see the fault in your logic? On one hand, the US should have not intervened to free the Iraqi people. Better to leave them to suffer under the unequivocable brutality of Saddam. Yet, let's destroy all Muslims. Huh???"
Alhomoda you posted this earlier. It's true that the US freed the Iraqi people from Saddam but did the US free the Spanish people from Franco I see a fault in your character we aren't out to save the muslims from their own strife which they have created we are not responsible for the third world poverty. US was not responsible to save Spain from Franco why sould we be responsible in saving the Iraqies from Saddam we aren't. Im stating my opinion the US Europe and every ONE other then the middle easterners them selves the Jews and Muslims sould be not involved in their politics its not our problem. It not our fault half the world lives in poverty in order to "fix" this we would have to disturbute all of the wealth of US and the rest of the modern first world nations to the rest world which we aren't willing to do so why help them they are still going to be back wards and third world beacuse they are obviously incapable of setting any thing more than that. All of you on this board are going to keep on chatting on ur PC waching your TV driving your Cars who cares about the rest of the world Isreal and Muslims its their problem not ours who cares we can't do any thing about it any ways and we are un willing because we keep our right full wealth to our selves which we whole heartidely deserve. Are you guys telling me that sould give all our money to Sub Saharan Africans cause they deserve it no we are un willing to do that we continue living in OUR wealth which they are incapable of creating.

#38930 - 03/13/04 12:47 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
While we sit here arguing who's poltically correct, more people are dying all over the world. Some from hunger, others at the hands of dictators, and in Iraq, at the hands of more terrorists. And we sit and argue over differences that should be set aside because they mean nothing compared to what's happened.

This morning I received a phone call from a friend who is a teacher in Wisconsin. He was in tears, and sobbing. He needed to talk to someone. He told me about a young man he'd helped make it through high school because the system didn't recognize he was dyslexic until he was a junior. He tutored the young man, and he ended up graduating 6th in a class of 83 students.

After graduation, he went on to college. It took him five and a half years to get his degree, but he got it. Because he couldn't get scholarships, he joined the Army National Guard to pay his way. Upon graduation from college in May, he went on active duty with the Army for training. Recently he was shipped over to Iraq. Yesterday he was killed by terrorists disguised as Iraqi policemen, while he was helping an Iraqi woman and her children get on a bus.

He never had a chance to live his life, or to have poltical views. He never got a chance to marry and raise a family. He never enjoyed the fruits of his labors in education. He's gone. Murdered, while doing a good deed. He did not look at the Iraqi woman and her children as being an enemy.

Terrorists have no religion even though they say they do. They have no God, they have no soul, and they have no heart. They are terrorists, and of no more value than a rat that infests a sewer system. We cannot classify all people of a race, or religion as being like them, we have to deal with them seperately.

Its time to end this political debate. There are 200 dead in Madrid. The people have spoken through their demonstrations, with over half the population standing on streets, along roadways, and anywhere they were, observing silence in memorial to those who died. We need to lay down our disagreements at this point and look at the common good. It's a time for healing, not arguing poltical ideologies.

Wolf

#38931 - 03/13/04 12:57 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

Wolf this isn't completely about political ideologies this is a struggle between what western civilization has created and the failure of advancement in most of the rest of the world they are behind us.

#38932 - 03/13/04 01:22 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Kevin Offline

Loc: Augusta, Georgia
--Quintos, "What I fail to understand is why these 200 people had to die. It's also grazy that some one would do this to Spanish people I mean come on Spanish getting this?!!"

Are you saying the Americans deserved what THEY got? NO ONE!!!!! DESERVED THIS BS!
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?

#38933 - 03/13/04 01:33 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

What I meant by the statement was not that Americans deserved the 9-11 im sorry if you interpeted it that way NO HUMAN BEING DESERVES THAT PERIOD I WOULDNT WANT IT HAPPENING TO ME WOULDNT WANT IT HAPPENING TO ANY ONE ELSE (EXCEPT THE TERRIOST(s) THAT DID THE ATTACK I WOULDN'T MIND MANY THINGS HAPPENING TO THEM) You did kinda plant words into my mouth but its ok. I guess we can argue that it was some how implied but I didn't mean to imply to it to what percieved to mean it mean I meant that Spanish people are nice and usually Spain and the Spanish has not held bad reasoning toward Muslims they didn't even regonize Isreal for a while and they didn't support the Iraq thats what I meant by it sorry. rolleyes

#38934 - 03/13/04 02:44 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Quintos233-You should stop posting. Your command of English is not sufficient to make your point on this forum.

#38935 - 03/13/04 02:50 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

Quintos233-You should stop posting. Your command of English is not sufficient to make your point on this forum.

Its true that my typing has not been exact to the English language but I believe you can still read albeit perhaps skipping over the grammar mistakes so far my statements have been far more intelegent than your attack on my grammatical skills.If you don't want to critisize or slander my absolutely true statements I have made above then why post at all.

#38936 - 03/13/04 03:10 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I apologize to the members of this message board. Free speech should never be abridged.

Does anyone else understand this person?

#38937 - 03/13/04 04:05 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

After reviewing my posts I must say your right Mongo they might be a tad easier to read now.

Over all the lesson im trying to teach is that the modern middle eastern nations and their people are third world and thats why the attack an kill massively because they aren't as advanced as us yet.

#38938 - 03/13/04 04:19 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
lasketchup Offline

Quintos,

The reason to go after terrorist is to stop them from attacking in the first place from killing people. We as ordinary citizens will probally never know the whole story when it comes to terrorism because most of the information our countries have is classified and it is classified for a reason. I believe that the governments would be able to give a stronger case on why they decided to go after terrorism if only they had the chance. But it isn't worth giving out classified information. A lot of the information wich is probally help keeping us as safe as possible. I read over your post and can kind of see what you are trying to say. It may just be that you are a lot like me and have trouble expressing yourself in writing. Where you trying to make the point that the US can't always do everything and be the leader in every bad situation? If that is the case that you where trying to make then I can understand that particular point. In my humble opinion I felt Azner(sp?) made the best choice possible for his country. As a leader his first and foremost responsibility is to protect and take care of his people. If no leader ever had to make hard choices in the interests of his/her country then why have leaders in the first place. There is a lot of intelligence that we will never hear for many many years and we may not even hear about it in our life times. Thats just how stuff works. My dad served as an officer in the army for over 20 years and there are still things that I am not allowed to know for over 20 years he will probally be passed away before I will ever be able to know anything. Of course everyone or just about everyone probally wants to know what they (governments) know out of curiosity but it is not worth the risk of national security and the lives of many soldiers fighting for there lives. And sure we can't help everyone and every single country but we can atleast try our best to help the world as a whole.

My grammers not perfect either:)

Page 11 of 21 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments