Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3853 - 03/20/02 10:17 AM Madrid hostel with breakfast?
lillejorn Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi.
I'm currently studying in Madrid and therefore my family is coming to visit me in May.
Does anybody know some good hostels (not youth) around Sol that serve breakfast. The prices for double room should be max 50 euro.

Regards
Rune

#3854 - 03/20/02 12:01 PM Re: Madrid hostel with breakfast?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It's very unusual for a hostel (not a youth-hostel) to provide or have food available within the establishment. I've never heard of any in Madrid which provide/offer breakfast. Most youth-hostels do, however, provide breakfast (toast, juice, coffee. this is the typical Spanish breakfast). But don't worry. There are dozens of places within a few meters of wherever you decide to stay. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3855 - 03/20/02 12:37 PM Re: Madrid hostel with breakfast?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
The Hostal Andorra on the Gran Vía (7th floor) offers breakfast (extra charge). Nothing fancy...just coffee and white bread toast, butter, jam (I think)...but readily available if you want to have a little something before tackling Madrid.

The Andorra is nothing fancy but nice, clean, quiet, and secure. Good location. It seems that a double goes for around $35 per night.

#3856 - 03/25/02 05:32 AM Re: Madrid hostel with breakfast?
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
lillejorn

I stayed at the Hostal Cantabrico last Nov- they served breakfast as well included in the price
As madridman mentioned, I got the typical spanish ( roll with bread, butter, jam, tea or coffee )
they are loacted at Calle Cruz, in Sol

#3857 - 03/25/02 03:48 PM Re: Madrid hostel with breakfast?
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
Or you could try the Hostal Persal on Plaza santa Ana.Great location and a substantial brekkie if you need one.Beware,room s with air-conditioning are tiny.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments