Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#37355 - 02/25/01 07:49 PM Female Traveling Alone in Madrid? Should I be scared?
Carla Offline

Loc: USA
I will be spending a week vacation by myself in Madrid. Late 30's, not the pub type, love museums and sightseeing. Any advice? Should I be scared to death. By the way Anchovy, is the hotel where you stayed the Hotel Praga?

#37356 - 02/25/01 09:12 PM Re: Female Traveling Alone in Madrid? Should I be scared?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! I just did a search of this forum for you (SEARCH link above/right) and found SEVERAL threads on this topic. I invite you to read through the thread titled:
" Is Madrid safe for a woman alone? ", " Woman Traveling Alone ", & " Is Traveling Solo Safe? "

Good luck! I'm sure all will be fine. Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#37357 - 02/26/01 02:39 PM Re: Female Traveling Alone in Madrid? Should I be scared?
Carla Offline

Loc: USA
MadridMan--- you are absolutely fabulous! Thank you for the advice!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments