Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3680 - 02/26/02 05:39 PM Barcelona Hostel or Hostal?
little_grizzly Offline

Loc: Dallas
I am wondering if anyone could recomend a hostel for me to stay at.... I am leaving Thursday the 7th of march.... any ideas and also on Valencia.

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#3681 - 02/26/02 07:16 PM Re: Barcelona Hostel or Hostal?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
"Hostal" and "Hostel" are equivalent words, according to the Spanish Tourist Office. I equate them as well. Do you mean "Hostal" and "Youth-Hostel"?? confused

I invite you to utilize the SEARCH link above/right and type HOSTAL BARCELONA as your keywords and you'll likely find dozens of previously posted threads suggesting many many places where people have stayed and enjoyed.

If you're looking for a youth-hostel, Kabul Youth Hostel is world famous and is also known as a "Party Youth Hostel" so keep that in mind.

Not sure about Valencia myself, but you might try the SEARCH feature for that as well. And you're leaving March 7th?? Wow! You'd better make your reservations soon!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 807 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments