Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#365 - 09/12/00 02:53 AM Youth-Hostel Kabul in Barcelona
Eva12 Offline

Loc: LaConner, Wa, USA
I was wondering if anybody knew of the phone number, email address, or fax number for the Hostel Kabul in Barcelona? thanks

#366 - 09/12/00 01:00 PM Re: Youth-Hostel Kabul in Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Youth-Hostel Kabul (called "Albergue Juvenil Kabul" in Spanish) is consistantly voted one of Europe's top-10 youth-hostels. If "Location! Location! Location!" is part of the criteria with which to judge youth-hostels then I can see how Youth-Hostel Kabul always ranks high! It's locate RIGHT IN the Plaça Reial (along Las Ramblas), open 24-hours (which is unusual for a youth-hostel), have several computer/internet terminals available, and is SUPER POPULAR so reserve as early as possible. This tall-palm tree covered plaza is JUST beautiful!! And, as I've said, the location is GREAT!

Eva12, if you stay here, PLEASE return to this thread (your thread -- aren't you so proud?? hehehe) and fill us in. Thanks! Have a GRRRREAT time in Barcelona! But then, how can one NOT have a great time in Barcelona?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#367 - 09/18/00 01:21 AM Re: Youth-Hostel Kabul in Barcelona
Eva12 Offline

Loc: LaConner, Wa, USA
Thanks for the encouragement. the link you provided didn't seem to be working--I'll try later "http://www.kabul.es/"--is this the right url?

I thought Kabul didn't take advanced registrations but only booked the day off starting at 10 am.

anybody know about this?

#368 - 09/18/00 07:09 AM Re: Youth-Hostel Kabul in Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Eva12! Yup, the above link is: http://www.kabul.es/ - I just clicked on the link above and it works for me. Maybe their server was down at the moment you clicked on it. Who knows with these things.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 186 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments