Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#36060 - 11/07/03 01:49 PM weather or not
Amy11 Offline

Loc: Oxnard, CA USA
Aack! i leave for Spain IN 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY! eek i am so excited and scared at the same time! So what is the weather like right now? confused First we go to London for 2 days and then we'll be in Seville, Madrid, and then to Barcelona all in a matter of a week...then back to London. I have been told not to pack alot of stuff, and it is difficult for me, because i ALWAYS overpack for vacations. Por favor, necesito ayudar.
Amy

#36061 - 11/07/03 02:36 PM Re: weather or not
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
For Madrid's weather NOW and a 5-day forecast, CLICK HERE and/or visit MadridMan\'s Madrid Weather page .

For Sevilla's weather now and a 5-day forecast, CLICK HERE .

For BCN's weather now and a 5-day forecast, CLICK HERE .

Good luck and have fun! smile Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#36062 - 11/07/03 05:23 PM Re: weather or not
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Fall and winter are fall and winter, but you never know. I was in Barcelona today and the temperature must have been in the mid-60's F. With the sun shining, it was exceptionally pleasant for this time of year.

#36063 - 11/08/03 09:18 PM Re: weather or not
carole-wis Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I got back from Madrid last week. It was rainy most of the time and about 50 degrees. Still nicer than the SNOW we had in Hamburg, Germany the week before!!

#36064 - 11/09/03 12:08 AM Re: weather or not
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I use weatherbase . They have averages for precipitation, temperature, highs, lows, anything you could ask for. Kind of like a "Farmers Almanac" for the whole world. Just enter the city you want.

#36065 - 11/09/03 09:51 AM Re: weather or not
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

i found another one very simular to Mongos weather data base website.its on www.bestplaces.net

just go to the climate section and there you have great imformation on the general weather of most cities in the world.

#36066 - 11/14/03 07:26 PM Re: weather or not
Alun John Offline

Loc: Wales
Try this page from Spain's top-selling newspaper 'El Mundo': Madrid Weather The forecasts are for morning , afternoon and evening if you don't speak Spanish and the icons will indicate clearly what to expect.

#36067 - 03/21/04 08:22 PM Re: weather or not
Chiyo Offline

the Madrid weather link was great....

I am leaving for Madrid tomorrow...

Checked out the 10 day Weather forecast.. Seems like it is either Rain/Showers/Scatter Showers for the next 10 days.....

Wondering for early Spring in Spain, does the rain/showers pour the whole day or it would just be for a short while like maybe 15 to 30 min ?

I've only prepared a disposable poncho. Now I am worried if would be good enough to survive the daily expected showers ?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 349 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments