Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3562 - 02/07/02 07:40 PM Pension or Hostal near Las Rozas
ompande Offline

Loc: California, USA
I will be taking my children to learn Spanish at a Summer Day Camp in Logos. We need a place from June 28 through July 28, and I don't seem to be able to find any affordable lodging there (can't afford $100-120/day). Do you know where can I locate a "pension"-type or room rentals near Las Rozas, Mojadahondas, Torrelodones, or as far as El Escorial areas? We don't need anything fancy as my children will be in camp all day and I will probably be out and about too. Just need a place to sleep and maybe some meals (if they offer "media pension" style). I'm getting pretty desperate. Also, I speak Spanish so I will be able to communicate with everybody there.

THANK YOU!!!!! frown

#3563 - 02/08/02 03:19 PM Re: Pension or Hostal near Las Rozas
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hi There! I teach in practically all towns that you mentioned, but don´t personally know of the accomodations there. I checked with one of my adult students and here is the information that she recommended:

Pensión El Pozarrón (located in the center of Las Rozas. Very economical): 91 6371988 roughly 4000 pts. a night with private bath.

Aparthotel Azata (about 1 km. from Las Rozas): 91 6370900. My student actually had stayed at this place and highly recommended it. There are both studios and apartments. Some of the rooms/apartments have small living rooms and kitchens. The price is roughly 70 euros plus 7% tax. There is also a pool.

NH Express: She didn´t know the price on this place but suggested it would probably be the most convenient to Logos. It is on the Carretera del Escorial very close to Molino de la Hoz..where you children´s school is. If you are interested, I can track down a phone number for you.

If you need other suggestions you can call the tourism office of Madrid at 902 100007 and tell them the area that you are interested in and the prices you want to pay. They have a complete listing of hotels there.

Good luck and let us know how the trip was!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments