Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35278 - 08/30/01 01:00 PM Madrid and Granada - Climate
Darrell Offline

Loc: Littlehampton, UK
Hi all,

I've just registered here - it's great to see so many fellow lovers of Spain, although my particular love is Andalucia (Madrid is great, though)

I'll be passing through Madrid on my way to, and on my return from, Granada in the second half of October - I'm doing a starter course in Spanish in Granada. I've asked for a room at the Hostal Chelo for my first and last nights in Spain - I hope they have space. My question is, what sort of temperature is it in Madrid (and Granada) in mid to late October - is some warm clothing required, particularly for the evenings?

Thanks,

Darrell

#35279 - 08/30/01 01:44 PM Re: Madrid and Granada - Climate
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
In the mid of October you will find a temperature from 5 to 20 degrees (Celsius), and you may have a sunny day or a very cloudy one. It is hard to say but I suggest to bring a jumper and an anorak or jacket in case it is very cold.

If you are lucky and it is sunny with a good shirt you will have enough (thought with a t-shirt you won't).

Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments