Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#32229 - 04/03/05 04:36 PM Madrid Walking Tours-Stephen Drake-Jones
jongrant Offline

Loc: chicago
I have been coming to Madrid for more than six years and have always enjoyed spending time with Stephen Drake Jones ( www.wellsoc.org ). If you are an English speaker and want to feel the pulse of Madrid, and feel its history in your bones, you must call him (number on the website). He can give you the perspective of someone who has lived in Madrid for 30 years (as of this April 6), and everywhere you go you will be treated like an old friend.

Best regards,

Jon

#32230 - 04/03/05 06:31 PM Re: Madrid Walking Tours-Stephen Drake-Jones
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I couldn't agree with you more, jongrant! The Wellington Society Madrid Tours are the best. You'll find LOTS of glowing reviews of same here on the message board.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#32231 - 04/21/05 09:05 AM Re: Madrid Walking Tours-Stephen Drake-Jones
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I completely agree with jongrant. I only did one tour with his wife Connie and him. Very entertaining night tour. I was in Madrid for eight days and sorry to say I only did one Wellington Society tour. His website for those who do not know is http://www.wellsoc.org/.

Hopefully I will soon finish writing my travel notes about my Spain trip I took in February and explain why I only did one tour with him. smile

Bill

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments