Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31574 - 08/26/04 02:02 PM San Sebastian: Restaurante Arzak - ever eaten there?
gregorio Offline

Loc: seattle
Hello

Will be in San Sebestian and wondering anyone has eaten at Arzac (mispelled I know). I've head its considered one of the finest restaurants in Spain and worth trying.

#31575 - 08/26/04 04:37 PM Re: San Sebastian: Restaurante Arzak - ever eaten there?
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
My wife and I had been guests of a Spanish company there (Arzak) two years ago, and the food is excellent. However, it is Basque cuisine, and I know some of the menu items would not appeal to many people. I did not cover the bill, but I believe it is expensive. The subsequent evenings we enjoyed dinner by gazing on pintxos in the bars of the old town. It was a lot of fun.

#31576 - 08/26/04 04:41 PM Re: San Sebastian: Restaurante Arzak - ever eaten there?
gregorio Offline

Loc: seattle
Living with 3 basques while in college prepared me for their cusine, which I personally find amazing. Thanks for your help, lost a bet and must pay up in January!!

#31577 - 08/26/04 06:30 PM Re: San Sebastian: Restaurante Arzak - ever eaten there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arzak is one of the three or four most reputated chefs in Spain and he is pretty famous in gourmet environment along the world.

He offes basque food and, unfortunately, I believe, "new" basque food. Bill is very expensive.

link to Arzak´s

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments