Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#31474 - 08/15/04 01:26 PM Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let your instincts be your judgment here, just suffered what must have been Salmonela food poisoning after eating a tortilla with mayonesa, had the ****s for five days thought I was going to die.......beware fodd hygiene standards here sometimes need a lot ot be desired.......

#31475 - 08/15/04 03:18 PM Re: Food Poisoning
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Aaaahh... Maybe this explains your "bad attitude" in your last 5 postings. Why not take a break from the message board (and give us one) until you're feeling better and more upbeat. Thanks. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31476 - 08/15/04 03:53 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey man didnt want to p..ss in your pond man when I told you a few facts about life in spain.....
this doesn´t set a good example for YOUR
website...........
just talkin daily life here.....
God Bless Amerika god´s country

#31477 - 08/15/04 04:39 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I not exactly a Spain defender, but you really look like you are angry because of yor salmonella (by the way, everybody knows here you should not have things with mayonneisse in bars, maybe you didn't integrate enough to learn that?).

Spain has many defects, many of the things you say are correct, but the way you post doesn't sound like info given to tourists, or positive critizism, but as resentment.

I have got a friend who lives half of the time in Great Britain and half in Spain, and he complains of the spanish defects while in Spain and the British while in Great Britain.

Because there ARE defects in GB too, you know? laugh Starting by TV too, except for BBC. But whe have "la 2".

In spite of what you say, you sound JUST as if uyou hated the country. Perhaps you'd better go somewhere more like your preferences.

#31478 - 08/15/04 05:00 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

dont be bloody stupid ignacio you should be able to eat anything you like in a bar without it half killin you, and your right england has it´s defects tooo, moe so than spain thats why iam here tio...
cuidate asta leugo

#31479 - 08/15/04 05:05 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

You have a point, that offered food should be healthy, but anyway, mayonaisse is vey easily contamined with those germs in warm weather.

I wouldn't eat mayonaisse in Spain, or Cuba or Dhubai, or even in Brighton in summer, unless I was extremely confident of the restaurant's quality.

BTW, bloody stupid is not exactly good manners, is it?

#31480 - 08/15/04 05:08 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Andrés Offline

Loc: Madrid
After four years of running wine and tapas tours in Madrid I think I have sth to say. There are two basic rules to avoid ruining your holidays because of food poisoning:

1) ONLY EAT AT PLACES RECOMMENDED BY TRAVEL BOOKS
2) ONLY EAT AT PLACES THAT ARE ALWAYS PACKED WITH HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Other than that your chances of getting into trouble are real.

Andres

#31481 - 08/15/04 05:11 PM Re: Food Poisoning
Anonymous
Unregistered

Of course I don't follow any of those and have never had salmonella or other illness, and I have eaten out dayly for over 15 years.

#31482 - 08/15/04 05:12 PM Re: Food Poisoning
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
toni lionni wrote:
Quote:
dont be bloody stupid ignacio
That's ENOUGH! THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT TOLERATED HERE!!! How many warnings must I give you?

You have passed the threshold of my patience. We're/I'm tired of your negative venom here, toni lionni. Best of luck to you. Goodbye.

Oh-S0-Sincerely, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31483 - 08/15/04 05:35 PM Re: Food Poisoning
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
FINALLY!!!! Holy Moly! He just woke up today and decided he wanted to see what kind of trouble he could stir up? Good Grief! rolleyes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments