Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31059 - 03/07/04 04:31 PM Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
dave99 Offline

Loc: UK
Any idea what the chances are of getting a ticket on the day to next sundays match? I only arrive on saturday night so would have to get something on the sunday - I expect there will be plenty of touts around, but are the taquillas open on the day of the game?

#31060 - 03/07/04 05:11 PM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Dave, it seems all tickets are sold out. You can try with the call centre where they sell them and see what they tell you. Try this number 00 34 902 28 17 09 (I don't know if you can call this number from abroad).

#31061 - 03/07/04 06:24 PM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
dave99 Offline

thanks, well I will just have to see what I can find around the ground then.

#31062 - 03/08/04 03:07 PM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
jrabb Offline

Loc: Austin
My wife and I are arriving this Friday morning and also want to attend the Real Madrid game. My understanding is that the game has been moved to Saturday evening. Is that correct? Also, I have seen lots of posts talking about the "touts" and can't tell if it's ok to buy a ticket from one or not. I don't mind buying a ticket a little over the normal ticket price but don't want to pay the amounts that the internet agencies are charging. Is there a safe and easy way to buy a ticket for a sold out game?

#31063 - 03/08/04 03:44 PM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
dave99 Offline

yes, I discovered earlier on that the game has been moved to saturday night - 7:30pm (unfortunately my flight doesnt get in until 6:20pm so I doubt I can make it now)

#31064 - 03/10/04 10:09 AM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
I thougtht you were talking about the Real Madrid - Bayer Munich match. For the "normal" league match there shouldn't be any problems to get tickets.

Dave, perhaps you can leave the luggage at the airport and quickly take a taxi to the stadium. It will take you about 20 minutes to arrive there. If you can't make it, then take the subway back to the airport to the left luggage that is near the station.

#31065 - 03/10/04 12:38 PM Re: Real Madrid tkts - March 14th
dave99 Offline

wow - that sounds like a tight plan!
I am supposed to be picking a hire car up at 7pm - so I guess I could probably make it in the car if I had any idea of driving in madrid, however I reckon I might just find my way by the final whistle!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments