Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30989 - 02/02/04 06:36 AM Real Madrid Tickets
senwar Offline

Loc: sheffield
Help. I've just stumbled across this great site, and have read numerous posts on purchasing Real Madrid tickets.

I am over in Madrid this weekend (6-9th Feb) and want to take in the malaga game on Saturday. However, I have tried several number sin Spain (the Bernebau, Caja Madrid, etc) and cannot get a ticket as they say they sell to people with a spanish registered card only. As I do not have one, I am now getting concerned i will not be able to get a ticket.

Any ideas anyone? I leave on Thursday, so any help would be greatly apprciated.

#30990 - 02/02/04 10:22 AM Re: Real Madrid Tickets
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
If all else fails, you can buy the tickets from scalpers outside the game. I remember a girl i know got tickets from her company for the game. One of my friends could not attend the game and the tickets were in the nose-bleed section at 15 eur. We were able to sell the extra ticket to a scalper for 25Euro.Of course I looked to make sure the money was real. I have to say that it was one of the best matches I have seen. Hala real madrid!

#30991 - 02/03/04 02:58 AM Re: Real Madrid Tickets
senwar Offline

Loc: sheffield
Thanks.

Are these touts always around? As w are going for the football, we're fairly desperate to get in. Must be honest and say I don't like using this method but we may not have a choice.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments