Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30964 - 01/13/04 12:34 AM Flamenco Festival USA 2004
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Flamenco Festival USA begins soon! Various performers, including some pretty big names are coming to various U.S. cities... I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get to a performance in Chicago!! http://www.flamencofestival.org/

#30965 - 01/13/04 05:31 AM Re: Flamenco Festival USA 2004
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Woo Hoo!! They'll be in Cleveland too! I'll have to make a real effort to go this time. Thanks for the tip!

HEY! Wouldn't you know their "book online" link doesn't work!? Sheesh! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30966 - 01/13/04 11:03 AM Re: Flamenco Festival USA 2004
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
The link for the Chicago performances does work... Paco de Lucía will be there Feb 16th!

#30967 - 01/13/04 03:57 PM Re: Flamenco Festival USA 2004
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Thank you so much for mentioning the Festival. smile I haven't read anything about it in the newspapers. I am thrilled that Ojos de Brujo will be in NY! We missed them frown when they were touring in Spain last summer and I really wanted to catch their show.

I also am thinking of going to the Iberian Food Festival at the Roger Smith hotel...it sounds like it would be great. In the past there have been Spanish restaurant weeks in NYC where certain restaurants had special menus from various regions in Spain. We loved going to try these special menus. ñam, ñam...i think I better start thinking about what to make for dinner tonight... laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments