Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30818 - 10/08/03 07:52 AM Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
sox_fan Offline

any info on where i can watch late night red sox games broadcast either on sky sports or north american sports network sky chan. 420 or 410. occasionally tv 5 uk. these games start late so finbars wont let you stay until the end. i am going crazy please help me!!! games usaully end about 530 am europe time. i will even accept help from yankees fans.

#30819 - 10/08/03 08:20 AM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi sox_fan! Welcome to our little message board.

Please tell us where in Spain you'll be and we'll try to suggest some places in the city/cities you'll be visiting. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30820 - 10/08/03 08:27 AM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
mikey Offline

Loc: ny
If you have internet access you can try purchasing the games off www.mlb.com. and watch them on a comp.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

#30821 - 10/08/03 08:27 AM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
sox_fan Offline

sorry - i live in madrid

#30822 - 10/08/03 08:36 AM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
sox_fan Offline

mikey, have you had success using the mlb video in spain i find my dsl connection to slow? what provider do you use. if you want to know what it´s like to root for a team rather than an evil empire read this... http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/031007.html

#30823 - 10/08/03 10:15 AM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
mikey Offline

Loc: ny
I'm not in SPain yet. The mlb thing was a suggestion. I'm not familiar with the requirements.

LOL

I'll pass on the "article".

#30824 - 10/08/03 12:05 PM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
sox_fan, I'll update your subject line to reflect the city. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30825 - 10/09/03 03:15 PM Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!
letsgosox Offline

Loc: Madrid
i just got to madrid and need to find a place to watch the games as well, so any information on which bars might show them would be much appreciated, especially pedro-clemens on saturday, which starts at 10:18 pm here so should easily end before bars close. it would be great to have a few more sox fans around to watch and chant yankeees suck, so let me know where to go. thanks.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 925 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments