Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#294 - 08/29/00 07:02 PM Cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days ?
mikica Offline

I'm student from Yugoslavia and first time to Madrid. I need cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days in Madrid "center" so we don't need to pay for taxi everyday. Can somebody suggest us somthing for 6 nights, one double room with bathroom ?

Thanks in advance,
Mik
P.S. Madridman, excelent site !!! Thanks !!!

#295 - 08/29/00 07:59 PM Re: Cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello mikica! Welcome to the group and thanks for your kind words about my website! Well people? Do you have any suggestions for mikica???

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#296 - 08/30/00 05:00 AM Re: Cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days ?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Sure, MM, we have suggestions... as you say, do a SEARCH under hostales on the board and there seem to be lots of good cheap places mentioned! including Antonio's signature...

#297 - 08/30/00 05:08 AM Re: Cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days ?
mikica Offline

What is Antonio's signature ? What is better : to stay all 6 days in Madrid or to be few days in Madrid and few days in Cordoba ? Is there bullfight in Madrid ?

#298 - 08/30/00 06:38 AM Re: Cheap & secure accomodation for 6 days ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good suggestions. Also, look down through the current list of threads in this forum. You can also click on the PULL-DOWN menu above and to the right and change the "Show topics from last 30 days" to some longer length of time to avoid the SEARCH feature (although this is what I would do first in order to get all those old, useful threads). Finally, have you browsed over the links in MadridMan's Madrid Hostels page yet? Have a GREAT time in Madrid and Spain! I know you will.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MsWebWyz, November
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments