Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2778 - 07/29/01 02:59 PM cheap accommodation in Cordoba and Malaga
Kal Offline

Loc: England
We had a wonderful time in Madrid at Easter and are now planning to visit Spain again. We are aiming at spending 2 nights in Cordoba and 3 in Malaga. Could anyone recommend cheapish accommodation in either of these places - I know its the wrong time of year but dont mind a pensione or something similar . Its the first time we've been so dont know which areas to go or avoid! We are leaving the UK on Tuesday (7 August) travelling by bus - so that should be a treat in itself. Any help would really be appreciated........

Thanks

#2779 - 07/29/01 03:51 PM Re: cheap accommodation in Cordoba and Malaga
Tia Offline

Hi Kal! I can recommend "Hotel Boston" in Córdoba. Itīs located right in the city center, Plaza de Las Tendillas, only 800 meters from the railway- and busstation and maybe 400 meters from "La Mezquita" (near the shopping, too). The hotel has AC, bathroom, television and individual safe deposit box in every room. There is also a computer for internet connection (not individual though wink ) and a small café where breakfast is served for 450 ptas. I canīt tell you if itīs good because I didnīt have time to eat there. They charge 6500 ptas = 34 USD (tax included) for a doubleroom.
The link is www.hotel-boston.com

Have a nice trip!

#2780 - 07/29/01 09:39 PM Re: cheap accommodation in Cordoba and Malaga
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
Hi Kal

I'm staying 2 nights at the Hotel Conquistador in Cordoba for one bancotel check (43 Euros). Try visiting www.banoctel.com before you leave for reservations, availibility, and to purchase the checks.

#2781 - 07/30/01 08:35 AM Re: cheap accommodation in Cordoba and Malaga
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Blimey, Kal! You really want to do things the hard way, don't you?? Bus from the UK? Take a cushion! laugh

You may struggle to get somewhere in Malaga in August, but try this comprehensive list of places. http://www.iberica.com/viajar/hoteleslis...enar=nombre+asc

I stayed at the Sur recently and found it to be excellent, in a good position in the centre. Their fax number is 00 34 952212416 .

Good luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MsWebWyz, November
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments