Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2770 - 07/26/01 04:03 PM Seville- Grand Hotel Lars
rslnp1 Offline

I will be in Seville this October and would appreciate any information about the Grand Hotel Lars. I will also be in Madrid and at BW Opera or BW Atlantico. Both are the same price. Any comments ?

#2771 - 07/27/01 05:20 PM Re: Seville- Grand Hotel Lars
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Read my post from about 2 weeks ago called "Madrid, Salamanca, Barcelona hotels." I stayed at (and enjoyed) Hotel Opera.

#2772 - 07/28/01 10:20 AM Re: Seville- Grand Hotel Lars
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Richard

I stayed at the Hotel Opera twice in December, and found it to be very nice. The first time I had a single room which was small, especially the bathroom. The second time I had a double room for single use. This room was much larger and worth the extra money.

The prices have gone up about 15% since December, but are still reasonable at 12,000 pts for the single and 13,400 pts for the double for single use.

The breakfast buffet was very good and a good way to start your day.

The hotel is centrally located, across the street from the Teatro Real by the Plaza de Oriente and the Royal Palace. It is only a short walk to the Puerta del Sol. I enjoyed walking around Madrid, and had no trouble walking to Museo Del Prado and Retiro Park. If you want to take the Metro, the Opera station is across the street from the hotel.

I am going back to Spain at the end of the year and will be staying in Sevilla for two nights. I am also interested in comments about the Grand Hotel Lars.

Enjoy your stay in Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
JUAN CARLOS66, kendra3713
Who's Online
0 registered (), 949 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments