Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2765 - 07/27/01 09:15 AM Re: Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Ahem!!! (clearing throat)

I stayed at Hostal Aresol one night last October and found it one of the best of all I've tried in Madrid (maybe 5 or so) with it's great location, balcony, nice management, and clean rooms. I really can't say enough about it.

Saludos, MadridMan (whom ALWAYS TRIES to stay ON topic rolleyes )

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#2766 - 07/30/01 05:24 AM Re: Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
radiohead Offline

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
Aresol might have been a nice place to stay, but no rooms available for us..

We are going to Madrid on August 17 and we are staying there at least 3 nights. Any of the hostals I`ve contacted haven`t had a room for us (double with twin bed, bath and A/C). Th price should not be a lot more than 6000 ptas. Anyone has any suggestions? I`ve been trying so far atleast: Aresol, Lopez, Aliste, Bruña..

tiajohanna, it was an easy one, your name sounds Finnish to me wink oletko muuten paljonkin vieraillut espanjassa ja madridissa, vai ihanko asut siellä?

#2767 - 07/30/01 10:03 AM Re: Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
la maestra Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
Have you tried sitting down with the hotelsearch.com site to see what's out there? A lot of the hostals, as I recall, had sites and you can tell in a flash which have openings and which don't. Once I had some possible hits I did a search on MM to see what folks had said about the places that had space for me. This last trip I used TIJCAL, which I found to be quite pleasant.

Good luck!

#2768 - 07/30/01 02:10 PM Re: Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
Tia Offline

Radiohead,
I´ve sent you a private message since your email address is blocked. Saludos, Auntie

#2769 - 07/30/01 04:12 PM Re: Hostal Aresol (Madrid)
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Try Hostal Las Fuentes, the link is in MadridMan's list, it has all that you are looking for and is very very nice (and I am picky!). I really want someone else to stay there and see whether they agree!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MsWebWyz, November
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments