Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2748 - 07/24/01 04:15 AM Hostal Marsella (Madrid)
SSFin Offline

Loc: Finland
Is it really so that nobody has any experiences about Hostal Marsella . It seems that its the only hostal (under 3000 pts/night) that has still rooms left during the end of August. You can also prove me wrong.

Saku

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: SSFin ]

[ 07-25-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#2749 - 07/24/01 08:38 AM Re: Hostal Marsella (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
SSFin, where in Spain is this hostel located? I didn't see it in your subject line or the body of your message. Thanks.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#2750 - 07/25/01 04:58 AM Re: Hostal Marsella (Madrid)
SSFin Offline

Loc: Finland
MM, you have the link on your pages. Its located in Madrid, north from Gran Via.

#2751 - 07/25/01 05:39 AM Re: Hostal Marsella (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
AHA!!! hehehe... Sorry. Yes, I know it's in Madrid, but not everyone would.

Asking this question is my way of reminding people to ALWAYS put the city locator in their subject line (I'll add it to yours) so that readers know where we're talking about. Remember, this is an ALL SPAIN message board. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 07-25-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#2752 - 08/29/02 06:45 PM Re: Hostal Marsella (Madrid)
El Inglés Offline

Loc: UK
¡Hola a todos!

Yes. Hostal Marsella embodies all that Hostales have to offer - excellent value for money, a warm welcome (Maria is Muy Simpática) and convenient for sightseeing.

It's on Calle del Pez - Not the seedy eastern end of the street (where they have a stunning array of north african drug dealers and over 50 "Putas") but on the more pleasant western end.

I've stayed there with my children and with my Fiancée - we were comfortable and happy there.

It's by Calle San Bernardino so handy for the Metro and just around the corner from Paraíso del Jamón - Life doesn't get any better.

There's an excellent bar (Bar Pez) across the road with the best Gambas al Ajillo you'll find.

Can't wait to get back

Abrazos a todos

El Inglés

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments