Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2743 - 07/22/01 09:45 AM Hostal Villar, C de Principe, Madrid
magjane Offline

Loc: geordieland!!!
Will be visiting Madrid for only the second time in October and are on a tight budget!! Have booked into Hostal Villar for 5300 ptas a night, does anyone have anything good to say about it? Great web site by the way, have only been a reader up to now, this is my first post, so be gentle with me!!!

#2744 - 07/22/01 10:16 AM Re: Hostal Villar, C de Principe, Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi magjane! Welcome to the group. YOU'RE IN LUCK!! There have been MANY MANY postings about Hostal Villar on this message board already. I suggesting clicking on the SEARCH link above/right and typing VILLAR as your keyword and you'll get about 10 previously posted threads.

And if you do in fact stay there, please post your feedback in one of those threads upon returning so that others may benefit from your experience. Thanks and have fun!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#2745 - 07/31/01 12:13 AM Re: Hostal Villar, C de Principe, Madrid
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Good Choice, great value! I've been staying there for 5 years now and have over 50 nights in Hostal Villar. Very clean, very central and very friendly. The only drawback is very little English is spoken, but it gives me an opportunity to practice my Castellano. I would be happy to answer any questions.

That reminds me, I have to book my room for November!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MsWebWyz, November
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments