Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#27232 - 03/20/01 09:17 AM clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
was just in madrid the past two weekends and worked at pacha a couple nights which still maintains its place as my favorite club, one night ministry of sound threw a party at elite which was fun, kapital seems to have gone downhill a little bit and has a bit of a sketchier crowd than my last visit...newly popular late night hot spots are Fun (al lado Bernabeu) and C/Kool with a C or K im not sure cuz i was bombed the 2 nights i went there....also Hit (aka But) next to pacha which heats up (and i mean really heats up) around 4 am. thats all for now, will be back in may for a couple weeks of partying.

#27233 - 03/21/01 05:58 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
nevado Offline

Sorry, but I would hardly call Fun "newly popular" it's been around and packed for many years.

#27234 - 03/21/01 06:58 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

fun is now "en vogue" due to the fact that they have hired some different public relations people, it is a drawing a far better crowd, it may have always been packed, the crowd is better now though

#27235 - 03/21/01 01:01 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
wow. Judging from your website skg2 things must have changed alot since I was last there. I never saw any girls with their hands in their friend's blouses!

Leche

#27236 - 03/21/01 02:07 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Interesting info skg, I haven't been to Pacha since '89, glad to here it is still around!!! I may be dating myself, but, to any of the older members here, does anyone remember or know what ever happened to a place called Archie's (Madrid), it was a really cool club back in the late eighties?

#27237 - 03/21/01 04:57 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome to the message board, skg2!! I too visited your website this morning before going to work... AND WOW!!!! MAN! OH MAN OH MAN! (using my best surfer accent...) I wanna party with YOU, dude! (end surfer 'tude) Can you introduce me to one... OR ALL of those fine looking madrileñas?? I'll be your buddy! I'll be your pal! I'll stick my hand in your shirt and make you smile! Hahahaha!!!!! (just kidding about the hand-in-the-shirt bit) Okay. Okay. I'll be a good boy and retract my plea (email me later, will you? hehehe).

Looks like you had a GRRRRREAT time (probably more fun than is legal... EVEN in Spain!) and are anxious to return. Thanks for sharing and making us all GREEN with envy.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#27238 - 03/21/01 05:59 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

i was just there for 2 weeks for some major parties, i will be back in the may, one of the girls in the picture is the real "Miss Madrid" and some of the other do the lottery drawing on Antena 3 every night...it was a very fun semester, my site will have new fotos from the past 2 weeks festivities in a few days....some of the madrilenas are actually brasilian

#27239 - 03/21/01 10:43 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Pues, where and how did you meet the telecupon girls? I recognized them right away after a minute of 'hey, where have I seen that face before?'.

El cinco!

Vale, digame, quien conoces?

#27240 - 03/22/01 08:15 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

i met them threw a mutual friend who is very close to a couple of them and then i partied with them every night. it was quite fun.

#27241 - 03/22/01 08:54 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Well some people have all the luck. BTW my friend here sitting next to me went to Duke and graduated 2 years ago. Is it a big school? Does everyone know each other?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments