Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#27001 - 02/23/01 08:33 PM Email adresses of restaurants (Madrid)
NiMRoD Offline

Hi. I am a high school student doing a report on Madrid. I have to plan a trip to Spain and make a report as if I was actually there. I need to know some email addresses of restaurants because I have to get a menu or two. Does anyone know any email addresses of any restaurant in Madrid? Thank you.

#27002 - 02/23/01 08:59 PM Re: Email adresses of restaurants (Madrid)
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
I'm being a lazy teacher tonight, but if you do a search under FOOD DRINK using the words MUSEO DEL JAMON, you will see a link to their website. I bet some famous restaurants like BOTIN or ZALACAIN also have menus. Check out the TIME OUT guide to madrid, which has links to restaurants if I remember correctly. Sorry to be lazy! MM is now going to chew me out for giving a half-assed (you are in H.S., you can take the vulgarity!) answer.....

#27003 - 02/23/01 09:24 PM Re: Email adresses of restaurants (Madrid)
NiMRoD Offline

LoL! That gives me an idea of where to start. Thanks!

#27004 - 02/23/01 09:27 PM Re: Email adresses of restaurants (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Keep in mind that very very very few restaurants have an online "presence" and even fewer would be able to reply to your emails in English. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments