Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2665 - 07/06/01 04:40 PM need advice, hostels, Madrid & Morrocco
allybratt Offline

Loc: CA
I'm flying into madrid and want to go to Marakesh and Fez. I wasn't planning to leave for another month and now I'm leaving in one week (due to last minute changes). I'm female traveling alone and on a budget so I feel I really need to be prepared. In Madrid I'd like to stay near some night life. However I realy need and would appriciate any advice on Morrocco especialy hostel info!
thanks everyone,
Allison
allybratt21@hotmail.com eek

#2666 - 07/07/01 06:23 AM Re: need advice, hostels, Madrid & Morrocco
curiosa Offline

Loc: Spain
In Madrid, try Hostal Tokio (hostaltokio@ole.com). I spent 3 weeks there while looking for an apt. It's very cheap, clean, pretty centric and close to the nightlife areas. In Morocco, if you plan on going to Marrakech, try the Hotel Central Palace. I'm not sure how the rooms are but the place seemed OK and the prices were really cheap, right next to the Jamaa El Fna, one of the coolest plazas in the world. Here all I have is a fax number, and I don't know any of the prefixes (44 28 84). Enjoy your trip.

[ 07-07-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 528 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments