Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#2637 - 06/27/01 08:45 AM Hotel in Toledo without reservations?
joey Offline

We will be driving into Toledo on Tuesday 7/3 from Avila.

Will I be able to find a room if we show up without reservations? We want to stay inside the walls, preferably at a place with parking.

Can anyone recommend a hotel?

thanks in advance

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#2638 - 06/27/01 01:08 PM Re: Hotel in Toledo without reservations?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
July 3rd is a Tuesday so you probably won't have too much problem finding a hotel without first making reservations. Still, prepare yourself to have to check 2 or 3 before finding available rooms (you should find one on your first attempt, but maybe you won't like their prices/rooms).

Regarding recommended hotels in Toledo, hopefully the fine people here have some suggestions. Until then, I invite you to use the SEARCH link in the upper righthand corner and use TOLEDO HOTEL as your keywords and you should find a number of thread on this topic.

Good luck and have a great time in two of Spain's finest walled cities. I just LOVE Avila!!! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#2639 - 07/27/01 06:27 AM Re: Hotel in Toledo without reservations?
Jano B Offline

Loc: Miami
Hi MadridMan....greetings from Miami, where once about 3 yrs ago we bought one of your videos....
Im keeping tabs on this thread, 'caude the wife and I are planning a trip to Madrid this Oct 2001, and we also want to "escape" to Toledo, and stay there one night....
I'll be posting back regularly in your boards.
Again, Saludos from the Benardos family in Miami, Fl

#2640 - 07/27/01 08:41 AM Re: Hotel in Toledo without reservations?
joey Offline

Hey Jano:

I was nervous about not having a reservation, so we made one and stayed at the Maria Cristina. It was very nice and with a great view of the city.

#2641 - 07/27/01 09:06 AM Re: Hotel in Toledo without reservations?
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Joey, sounds like a very reasonable mouvement. I don't think I'll go to Toledo in summer without reservations if I want to stay within the walls.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
zurra, Computist, ChrisJL3471, bong leal70, traveler2020
7775 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MsWebWyz, November
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1259 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments