Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#25922 - 09/13/00 01:11 PM Parque de atraciones
Tara Offline

Loc: Ireland
I saw a thread for this already in the forum but i would just like to know some more infromation on this park, i'v looked all over the web and i can't find anything on it, can someone please tell me if the park is open all year round (im going on 20 September), how much it is roughly and is it any good!

Also while we are in Madrid we are going to an Enrique Iglesias concert in Palcios de los deportes, does anyone have any info on this arena( size and what have you) and also the surrounding area as we could be hanging around there until quite late!

One final Question!!!! Myself and my friend are 19 and 18 and we were just wondering about night clubs and what age they let you into clubs at? We are from Ireland & we know the drinking age in Europe is 18 but in some niteclubs in England and Ireland you have to be 21 to get in! Does anyone know of any clubs which would entertain our age group and would be safe & serve alchol to 18's So we can avoid embarrasement at the hands of the bouncers!!!! and also some tips on keeping our self safe in Madrid would be very useful thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for your help

Tara

#25923 - 09/13/00 06:17 PM Re: Parque de atraciones
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
As for the Parque de Atracciones you will find all the information regarding tickets and schedules here . It seems that it is opened on September 20th from 12 to 22h.

Regards,

Antonio

------------------
The best tips from your favourite hostal in Madrid.
Hostal Chelo at http://www.chelo.com

#25924 - 09/14/00 03:10 AM Re: Parque de atraciones
francisco Offline

Loc: Madrid
Palacio de los deportes is the place where Real Madrid and Estudiantes played basketball games until 2 or 3 years. It has room for 10,000-15,000 people.

As for night clubs, you won´t have any problems being 18. (But you will if you wear sports shoes... ;-)

#25925 - 09/14/00 08:47 AM Re: Parque de atraciones
Tara Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thank you all for your help once again! its really appreciated!

Tara

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments