Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23943 - 05/24/05 10:37 AM Horseback riding Mijas Malaga
Joanna5 Offline

Loc: Birmingham
Just wanted to let everyone know about the best part of my holiday to the costa del sol. I went on a 3 hour horseback ride from Finca Krimalina where we saw a real spanish goatherder, eagles, fox, partridge, rode through rivers and mountains and past countryside cottages. Spectacular! They are located in Mijas in the province of Malaga. I suggest you check out their website at www.fincakrimalina.com It was the Best part of my holiday! smile Best ride ever!

#23944 - 05/24/05 06:52 PM Re: Horseback riding Mijas Malaga
MadridGirl273 Offline

Thank you so much for sharing that! It sounds like a wonderful experience that I hope I can do while in Spain!

#23945 - 06/27/05 07:26 AM Re: Horseback riding Mijas Malaga
MadridGirl273 Offline

Just wanted to add that I traveled to Malaga and Mijas and was able to spend an afternoon at Finca Krimalina as well... it will probably turn out to be the best memory I have of Spain.

I was the only person to come that day and Isabel, the Finca owner, took me out on a two hour ride through the hills and dry rivers of Mijas. I have never done anything like that in my life and the tranquility and beauty of that part of the country was something for which I have no words.

Isabel even drove me back to the train station via another small town and along the coast line just so I could see more of the area. She has been one of the most interesting, compassionate people I have met here and her finca is just beautiful. You can really tell how much she and her husband care for the animals. She has lived in Spain for 25 years, but is originally from Denmark and has spent time in many countries because her father was an ambassador.

I wont take up any more time on here, but if anyone would like more information or details, please let me know! I cant recommend this experience with enough enthusiasm! Even the bus ride to the south was not bad! (Daibus highly recommended as well)

Lindsey

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments