Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23476 - 01/17/05 10:33 AM Murcia
lngarrison Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Anyone out there visited Murcia? If so, please tell me your adventures! My boyfriend is from Murcia and the few times I've been there, we've only did things with his family and rock climbed. We've also been to the hot springs there and have been to some of the little costal towns, but I was wondering if there are more things to see. I am still trying to convince him to take me to Cartegena and see the Roman ruins....

#23477 - 01/17/05 01:30 PM Re: Murcia
navblooms Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi, ive never been to Murcia, so i cant answer any of your questions, sorry, but could I ask you where the hot springs are and are they worth a visit? Im travelling through there in April.

#23478 - 01/17/05 03:28 PM Re: Murcia
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Most probably the hot springs are "el balneario de archena". http://www.balnearioarchena.com

In Murcia, there is two different half separated by the montains "El altiplano" the plateau where Murcia, Lorca and Molina are and the coast....Cartagena, Mazarrón,

Keep in mind that the guys in the plateau and the seaside (specially Cartagena)have a friendly rivalry...

More info....

http://www.carm.es/ctyc/murciaturistica/Portal/iya.menu.menu?idi=1

#23479 - 01/20/05 11:03 AM Re: Murcia
lngarrison Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Yes, the spring are worth the visit. When we went in Dec., it was cold outside about 55 degree Farenhit and the water was at least 70 degrees. It was so nice and it was cheap for the visit (5 euros) to the pool part only. If you want to do a whole day, it is a spa and you could have a mud bath, massage, etc...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments