Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22927 - 05/10/04 12:08 AM Stuff to do in Sevilla?
ufgirl21 Offline

Loc: Orlando, Florida
I'll be in Sevilla for 6 weeks this summer taking classes. Just wanting some feedback on what places are "must sees" etc., so I don't miss something great.

#22928 - 05/16/04 10:07 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
Steve Gorten Offline

Loc: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Go Gators! I'm going there too. I heard they have good bullfighting on Sundays at 6 p.m. and flamenco dancing

#22929 - 05/16/04 10:07 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
Steve Gorten Offline

Loc: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Go Gators! I'm going there too. I heard they have good bullfighting on Sundays at 6 p.m. and flamenco dancing

#22930 - 06/04/04 12:20 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
Sofia Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
1) Go for a walk in the Triana neighborhood. Eat several meals in Triana.

2) walk through the Barrio de Santa Cruz. Shop, eat and go back there as much as you can.

3) visit the torre de oro museum

4) walk to the Los Remedios neighborhood and go to the park on a sunday afternoon. (I forget it's name, but it is high action.)

5) Visit Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de España. Rent a row boat.

6) take a cruise on the river. It doesn't cost much and what a view of the city!

7) tour the Isla de Cartuja: site of 1992 world's fair, former monastary, former ceramic factory.

#22931 - 06/04/04 12:30 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
For spectacular old stones and sculpture, visit the Roman ruins at Italica and then check out the Archaeology Museum in the Parque Maria Luisa.
For spectacular palaces, go to Palacio de PPilatos and Palacio de Lebrija.
For a spectacular hangover, just wander round Santa Cruz by night downing beers.
It's also nice to hang out around the Alameda de Hercules area on sunday afternoons.

#22932 - 06/04/04 06:36 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
v Do visit the Roman Necropolis in Carmona (25 kms from Sevilla).
v Visit the Museo de Bellas Artes on a Sunday morning. Then some artists are selling their paintings at the Plaza del Museo in an open air market.Until lunch time (14 h).

v There’s a 1 hour-free internet acces per day in a Town Hall office, located at Plaza de San Francisco, just next to Bar Laredo and BBV bank

#22933 - 06/04/04 09:39 PM Re: Stuff to do in Sevilla?
ebetancourt Offline

Loc: Tennessee
If you are interested in horses, do some web surfing and you will find a lot of stuff in and around Sevilla. I am seriously considering a fall vacation to a place between Sevilla and Caromona, called Epona (on Equitours). I suspect they take "day" students from their website.

ernie

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments