MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#22326 - 07/18/04 01:08 AM Re: The Pilgrims Road to Santiago
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Hola Mecky!!!
First, I want to thank you so much for replying to the email I had sent you, and then CALLING ME!!! laugh It was such a positive beautiful inspirational phone call. muaaaaa
Second, I want to applaud you for starting this thread and giving me and others hope. It's much needed in this world. wink
So muchos besos para ti
and SMILE laugh laugh
Kerry~LittleWing~

#22327 - 07/18/04 08:39 PM Re: The Pilgrims Road to Santiago
Fupanier Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi all -

A couple years ago my son and I walked the Camino from Burgos to Santiago. We just returned last week hiking some in Portugal - then Crossing over into Verin, hiking on to Laza, which is on the Via de la Plata, and on to Santiago. It's not as well known - or near as well travelled as the Camino Frances. This time I was with both my sons. It's a great ride - both personal, and communal at the same time. The people, sites, smells, and hardships roll together in an experience that I believe is unique in the world. For awhile you can get rid of the busy static in your life while walking the same steps of millions.

I'm glad that you had a great experience mecky! - I've yet to run into anyone that hasn't walked away with far more than they walked in with -

Buen Camino!

Fup

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 801 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments