Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20436 - 03/06/02 03:50 PM Feria in Seville this year
palice Offline

Loc: Prague, Czech republic
Hi everyone! Can you please letr me know the dates of this years Feria in Seville?
I came up a few sites of hostales where the costs double (or more..) during this time but the date is never the same...guess the pages might not have been updated or so?

#20437 - 03/07/02 05:50 PM Re: Feria in Seville this year
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Saludos!!

I was wondering the same thing...WHEN is the Feria de Sevilla this year? I know it's usually around the 2nd week, but I hadn't heard for sure...Anyone know??

HEY, I just realized...this is my 200TH posting!! Time flies here on MM.com!!

Gracias,

GG

#20438 - 03/08/02 05:55 AM Re: Feria in Seville this year
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
palice, I just moved your thread to this forum, where you'll fine a number of previously posted threads on the Feria de Abril in Sevilla. Use the SEARCH link above/right and you'll find those previous threads. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#20439 - 03/08/02 06:09 AM Re: Feria in Seville this year
palice Offline

Loc: Prague, Czech republic
Okay dokay, thank you Madridman, here we go with the dates as they are stated on the www.sevilla.org page (bit of bumpy English from the on-line translator - thank you again to someone who posted this fabulous link, translating made easy!):
The Fair of April of the year 2002 begins the Tuesday 16 from April at 00 o'clock hours with the "test of the alumbrao" and finishes Sunday 21 at 24 o'clock hours with the lanzamiento of artificial fires.

Palice

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments