Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20041 - 12/07/01 04:35 PM Estudie espanol en Granada!
paisstat Offline

Loc: Kansas City
This past summer, I spent almost seven weeks in Spain. I traveled with 23 other students from my University. We began our adventure with a 9 day tour of central and western spain, finishing with the finale at our home for 5 weeks in Granada. Along the way, I visited Madrid, Toledo, Salamanca, Segovia, Carceras, Trujillo and Sevilla. Later, on weekend trips I visited a small village in the Sierra Nevada called Bubion, Malaga, Tangier Morocco, and a wonderful trip to Almeria and Aqua Dulce. We studied spanish in Granada at the Centro Lenguas Modernas and we eached stayed with a host family. My host mother rents rooms to students year round, so there were three other students there, all of them from Spain. I highly recommend Granada, this last Moorish holdout is a very beautiful city which I love. This trip was great and I can't wait to return.

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: paisstat ]

#20042 - 12/10/01 10:59 AM Re: Estudie espanol en Granada!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Paisstat, glad to hear that you had a good time. You certainly visited some of the great cities of Spain. I only spent a couple of days in Granada (to see the Alhambra) during my year abroad in Salamanca, but from other board members who lived/studied there (esp. Granadagirl), it sounds like a wonderful city live.

By the way, I just spent a couple of years in KC - are you in KCKS or KCMO? I really miss biking to work down Wornell by Loose Park, through the Plaza and Westport. frown So pretty...

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Nicole ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments