Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#1987 - 04/02/01 07:46 AM sol.com reservation requests
Willy Offline

Loc: Paterson NJ USA
Do the reservation requests on www.sol.com actually work? I've sent several of them to various hostals, hotels, etc, in Seville over the past few days and have not received a positive or negative response from anyone. Is online booking not happening for Seville?

[This message has been edited by Willy (edited 04-02-2001).]

#1988 - 04/02/01 09:33 AM Re: sol.com reservation requests
Amy25 Offline

Loc: Troy, MI USA
Hi Willy,

Yes the reservations actually work. I had a reservation with Hostal LIS and I had no problem with the room. I did however, have a problem making my cancellation, even with a 24 hour notice, they still charged me for the room. Be careful, that regard. Once you get a response from the hostal/hotel, it should be easy to contact them directly.
Good Luck. It does take a couple of days for them to respond to your initial request, so be patient.

[This message has been edited by Amy25 (edited 04-02-2001).]

#1989 - 04/05/01 01:59 AM Re: sol.com reservation requests
orchininparadise Offline

Yes it works, I made a reservation with sol.com and did not have a problem. I reserved a room with the Hotel Fernando III and was very happy with the service. They sent me prompt email confirming my reservation, however it was all in spanish (good thing I know enough to get by) This was the only hotel I tried so I can't relate any other experience with other hotels. Good Luck and enjoy Sevilla it was the highlight of our trip. The orange blossoms smelled so good and the city was wonderful.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 219 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments