Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#1841 - 03/20/01 09:37 PM accom. Baez /Cordoba ?
crabtfn Offline

Loc: Fayetteville Ar U. S. A.
looking for clean reasonably priced places to stay. We will be in Cordoba and Baez in May. Is it hard to get rooms, and do you need to reserve ahead? We have rooms in Seville, Madrid and Segovia booked.
Thanks any other hints you have for our trip will be appreciated.

#1842 - 03/21/01 08:02 AM Re: accom. Baez /Cordoba ?
mabella Offline

Loc: miami, fl. usa
We will also be in Spain in May. In Cordoba we have a reservation at Albucasis 957/478625.They were recommended in Fodors.
It was after I made the reservation that I found this link for them: http://www1.elpais.es/andalucia/uk/hoteles/027a_albucasis.htm
They don't look half bad. You do have to call them as they have no internet acces, and when I tried to fax them at the above number, I couldn't get thru.
As far as Baeza, we are staying nearby (5.5 miles) in Ubeda. We lucked out and are staying at the Parador de Úbeda . Tel.#953 75 03 45. WWW.parador.es
Hope this helps.

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#1843 - 02/09/02 03:55 PM Re: accom. Baez /Cordoba ?
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
mabella

Did you eventually stay at Hotel Albucasis in Cordoba? If you did, how did you like it?

I am having difficulty in making a reservation at Hotel Maestre in Cordoba, and another board member, jmcarr, has recommended Hotel Albucasis as she has been to have a look at it, but not stayed there.

Thanks.

PS - I've tried your link to Albucasis above, but it doesn't seem to work - I've tried altering it and not got anywhere. Do you have another link?

Jo

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Jo-Anne ]

#1844 - 02/10/02 01:10 AM Re: accom. Baez /Cordoba ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Jo-Anne, not sure what went wrong with mabella's link, but Hotel Albucasis is reviewed by & includes photos by KarenBrown.com site. CLICK HERE for that review.

It doesn't seem as though this hotel has a website yet.

Basic information:
Telephone From Spain: 957-478625
From outside of Spain: 34-957-478625
Fax From Spain: 957-478625
From outside of Spain: 34-957-478625
Keep in mind that from the USA you have to first dial 011 BEFORE the above numbers.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments