Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#18300 - 11/06/00 09:31 AM Re: where is the skateboarding scene in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
And isn't the "pike position" also for diving? Or maybe you're talking about some obscure fishing technique. hehehe.. Don't worry about it. I got your joke. And by the way, it's only safe for said woman to attempt such if she's wearing shorts and being carried by a passing stork.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#18301 - 11/14/00 11:33 AM Re: where is the skateboarding scene in Madrid?
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
your sarcasm was not in vain, boqueron. i used to be a skateboarder and i won't hold your purposeful misuse of terminology against you.

#18302 - 12/12/00 05:34 AM Re: where is the skateboarding scene in Madrid?
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
<<<SKATEBOARDS!????!>>>>P.p.p.PPP.ppplease, do it on blades willya.....there are no do-overs in life....do it once do it right!...or something like that,....with a skateboard you can just jump off, y'know whereas with blades you're committed and you HAVE TO make it work, ( incidentaly I've been on tv a half a dozen times on blades with the performing skateboarding dogs whom I've trained ) speaking of blades,... actually there's something else,.......skateboards are too juvenile and I'm tempted to talk you out of it forthat reason alone,....need I say more...?///Rev. Mike

#18303 - 12/21/00 12:34 AM Re: where is the skateboarding scene in Madrid?
new yorker Offline

Loc: ny ny
damn mike you must be a new jack. skaters are the real deal you bladers are straight up wak. think about it did you ever see an old lady or yuppie skate. HELL NO. but those ar the type of people that dominate your scene. straight up keep it juvenille yall, let this little kid go with whats new. we'll keep on when that rollerblade steez is just a memory

#18304 - 01/03/01 09:35 PM Re: where is the skateboarding scene in Madrid?
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
I kinda have to agree with new yorker on this. Skateboarding has been a sorta hip scene for kids for a while now, but I disagree that old people haven't been on them. I see plenty of thirty and forty year olds trying to recapture the Eighties on skateboards and plenty of snowboarders who were skateboarders, but now have money and age to fend with. And plenty of yuppies own the new skateboarding companies (as well as the old) so this point is moot. I would suggest to try to see what's happening in Barcelona. I know quite a few professionals come from Barcelona.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments