Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1680 - 04/28/01 08:36 AM Re: Hostal Martin (Madrid)
jdowney Offline

Loc: Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
I am in Hostel Cervelo/Martin and it is going well. It is about 6.900 per night not including a 7% tax. My room is facing the street which makes it very noisey at night so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper. The people speak english and are very helpful. My room is clean and I even have my own bath. I reccomend this hotel and it is in a good location- Many things near by. Hostel Cervelo is on floor 1 and Hostel Martin on floor 3. Lots of stairs but there is a very small elevator. Go for it and have fun.
Jill laugh

#1681 - 05/17/01 02:14 PM Re: Hostal Martin (Madrid)
josie Offline

Loc: Silver Spring, MD, USA
Hola everyone, my daughter and I are presently in Madrid staying at Hostal Martin . Just as the people before me have posted, it is a very pleasant and clean place. Our room is small but adequate--we´re only there to sleep, after all, and the even smaller bathroom is cleaned every day--new towels, too. We are on the interior courtyard, very quiet except for this morning when a couple of guys (American, I´´m pretty sure) came home at 6 am and were talking and laughing at top volume. Grrr. Otherwise it´s a great place, after all you can get noise like that anywhere. Anyway, we´re having a wonderful time, even the times when we don´t seem to know what we´re doing. I´ll report more later in my trip, or maybe when I get home (the time goes so fast in a cybercafe--gotta go!) But I want to say thanks to MM for hosting this board and to all of you who have taken the time to share your experiences in España, because they are definitely making this trip better for my daughter and me. Hasta luego, josie

[ 05-17-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
muriatica, suewey
Who's Online
0 registered (), 218 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments